A step-by-step guide of the Fire and Ice Facial
The Fire and Ice facial is a popular treatment, as it provides truly amazing results. Despite its name, the treatment is gentle on the skin and ultimately, bridges the gap between a facial and a chemical peel.
So you know what to expect during the treatment, we have broken down each step of the Fire and Ice facial.
- Firstly, the skin is cleansed with iS Clinical Cleansing Complex to remove any make-up and natural oils. This neutralises the pH level on the skin and contains the hero ingredients, glycolic and salicylic acid.
- Next, the resurfacing mask is applied which is the ‘Fire’ part of the facial. The mask is packed with botanical ingredients, including Lactic Acid and Niacin, which exfoliate and brighten the skin. This is left on for several minutes, to allow the acids enough time to activate, which is where you may feel a slight tingling sensation.
- Once the mask has been removed, the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex is then reapplied to the skin, to neutralise the skin’s pH level once again.
- Next, the rejuvenating mask is applied, which is the ‘Ice’ part of the facial. This mask is infused with hyaluronic acid, green tea extracts, and rosemary extracts, which stimulate collagen production, leaving the skin looking plumper and youthful. This mask is left on for several minutes and will feel cool, soothing and hydrating.
- The rejuvenating mask will then be removed with the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex. Your therapist may now decide to apply additional iS Clinical serums or creams to your skin, depending on your skin type and concerns.
- Last but not least, the iS Clinical Extreme Protect will be applied to the skin. This product contains SPF 30 and protects the skin from inflammation and harmful UV rays.
So there you have it, a complete breakdown of the Fire and Ice facial! It is a truly remarkable treatment that will do wonders for your skin. If you have any further questions, you can contact us via any of the contact methods below.
- 0330 390 9252
- Whatsapp (via our website)
- Instagram or Facebook direct message